Dear member of the GRI Research Library user community,
It is my pleasure to invite you to follow the new Getty Research Institute Library blog, developed by the Library Services team exclusively for our community of library users. Focusing on providing timely news and helpful tips about the library’s broad array of research collections, resources, activities, and services, this new library blog supplements the information about the GRI that you may already receive via the GRI’s website, News, Facebook, and the Getty-wide blog, The Iris.
You will find posts featuring:
• recently acquired collection material not publicized elsewhere
• electronic resources and databases available in the library
• events for our library community
• tips and how-to’s for using various library resources to their full potential
• news and updates about the library facilities and parking, including noise alerts and building closures
• service updates
Following the blog is easy! Opt in to receive new posts via email so that you will not miss any new content.
1. Simply go to the blog home page, enter your email address and click subscribe.
2. You will receive an email to confirm your subscription. You must click “Confirm Follow” in the email. After you confirm your subscription you may be directed to a WordPress page, on this page be sure to “Save Changes”.
3. You will receive a second email indicating that your subscription is confirmed.
4. Be sure to check your Junk email folder for any WordPress emails. Please add “Getty Research Institute Library Blog firstname.lastname@example.org” to your approved list of senders to ensure emails are delivered to your Inbox.
I am confident that you will find the new blog a valuable way to keep informed about the library’s rich resources and services–and therefore to be as productive as possible when conducting your research—both in-person and when you are planning your next visit from offsite.
We look forward to staying connected!
-Kathleen Salomon, Assistant Director, Getty Research Institute