This blog is published by the Research Services team of the Getty Library. The Getty Library is part of the Getty Research Institute and the J. Paul Getty Trust in Los Angeles, California.
It serves our library user community with timely news and helpful tips about the Getty Library’s broad array of collections, resources, activities, and services.
You will find posts featuring:
• information about collection material
• electronic resources and databases available in the library
• tips and how-to’s for using various library resources to their full potential
• events for our library community
• updates about the library facilities and parking, including noise alerts and building closures
We hope the information on the blog will help you to be productive with your research, when you are visiting the library or when you are offsite.
We welcome your questions, comments, and suggestions about this blog and the library’s collections and services.
For information about library access privileges and policies and to search our library discovery system, Primo Search, along with other online resources, please visit our website.
For more about Getty Research Institute collections, exhibitions, events and the work we do, please also find us at:
• Getty 360, calendar of public events
• Getty Research Institute News
• Getty Research Institute website
• The Getty magazine
• The Iris, the blog of the J. Paul Getty Trust
We look forward to staying connected!