The Garden of My Imagination

The Garden of My Imagination

my name is: Debi Cable "3D"

i'm sharing: This is my 3D Blacklight Immersive Experience, as seen at the Electric Daisy Carnival in Las Vegas, and this video is from the Lancaster Museum installation "Glow Wonderland," which became one of the hottest installations of the 2014-2015 season.

this was inspired by: The vast gardens at both of the Getty Museums inspire my immersive garden murals with vibrant colors, plant textures, and subtle nuances of color, as well as unique architectures that inspire, and nature's creations that can be seen throughout my artwork, saturating your senses with color and lighting, and captivating the senses of all ages who enter the garden of my imagination.

to me, inspiration is: where the artist experience is translated into a visual dialogue between the viewer and their own inner dialogue. I create my artwork to be experienced in a true 3D immersive environment, surrounding all who enter in a magical, surreal place that usually only would exist in the imagination of a childlike dream. I'm continually inspired by the reactions of all who have had their own 3D blacklight experience.

Connect with Debi Cable "3D"
Twitter: @debicable3d | Instagram: @debicable3d | Website: debicable.com