Galaxy Bear

Galaxy Bear

[fb_button]

my name is: Jasmine Kim

i'm sharing: I was at the Getty this past weekend and was inspired by so many works of art! This bear was inspired by a color palette that I saw on an oil painting called Mercy: David Spareth Saul's Life by Richard Dadd .

this was inspired by: I was looking at Mercy: David Spareth Saul's Life by Richard Dadd and fell in love with the color palette. I knew the moment I saw the coloring that I would want to apply it to my bears.

to me, inspiration is: Inspiration is the moment when I see something that evokes a strong desire in me to create art. To me, this is the most exciting and exhilarating feeling during the process of creating art.

More inspiration

[caption id="attachment_1855" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Mercy: David Spareth Saul's Life, 1854, Richard Dadd. Oil on canvas, 24 × 20 in. J. Paul Getty Museum, 87.PA.32 Mercy: David Spareth Saul's Life, 1854, Richard Dadd. Oil on canvas, 24 × 20 in. J. Paul Getty Museum, 87.PA.32[/caption]

Connect with Jasmine Kim
Instagram: hyuniebee | Website: hyuniebeeblog.tumblr.com

More inspiration