Where to Find Your Muse

Where to Find Your Muse

[fb_button]

my name is: Don Emigholz Jr

i'm sharing: This is a wonder; an inspiration by Vincent Van Gogh of a 3-D oil painting that is so new in it's concept only I can even begin to fully appreciate or even comprehend all the artistic potential with it's never ending colors of beauty and changing imagery within.

this was inspired by: This is inspired by the arch of unlimited power from a cry for love to love that again cries out for love. We all have it, we are all part of this inspiration but it is the ability to comprehend that majesty that can only be passed down in a moment of clarity in art, of that moment when the depths of the void that we seek is filled with the everlasting understanding in passion for the search for all to one day share. We, I am nothing until the day we can all begin to understand everything is for nothing until we can all know, "There is love and there is a cry for love." Of course The Getty is all about this void begging, praying, and crying to be filled by the very thing, the only thing, which will possibly carry mankind to a fruitful future of continuation.

to me, inspiration is: For me inspiration is found in a muse, but a muse does not always have to be in a person. My first truly artistic muse was the painting of Van Gogh's small humble room. I will never forget, like it was yesterday when I was drawn in closer and closer unconsciously going over paint stroke by paint stroke until unlike a vanishing point there was the stroke of the unimaginable beauty and wonder that was coming out of the center of the painted room that I could not help but to be drawn to. I had the steadiest of fingers up ready to feel that arch of genius, of beauty and love. At that very moment I could see through the most careful void between the tip of my finger and the painting a very large and fast moving security guard rushing my way. Of course like Paul I quickly turned away and denied all. I will never knock a beautiful, passionate muse but with that instant of inspiration I had no option but to be an Artist.

More inspiration

Irises / Detail♥ Van Gogh’s Irises

Connect with Don Emigholz Jr
Website: tazz3don@gmail.com

More inspiration

Irises / Detail♥ Van Gogh’s Irises